Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ash Grove to Pittsburgh,KS 90 Miles



After another hot day of biking,I'm in Girard, Kansas typing from the porch of a nice family's house. I am currently looking at the library across the street from where I am sitting. I arrived here around 3:00 PM my time. I went to Sonic and brought a strawberry milkshake and a large cup of water. I was exhausted. A policeman recommended that I camp out in the city park. This turned out to be a great idea. The pool was fantastic and the people I have met thus far have been Super Nice. I think that Kansas is the best state to bike in, based on my experience thus far. I plan to make it to Eurkea, Kansas by tomorrow. I will upload some pictures and add to the blog.


Here are some pics from today's ride






Until Tomorrow.


RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment