Friday, July 9, 2010

Check out my friends Greg and Bianca

Greg and Bianca are from Boston, Mass. Greg is a Bike Mechanic for Geekhouse and Bianca
works with graphic design. Both just graduated from college and were looking for an adventure before they started their jobs. They are biking cross country for autism. They started July 1st and are currently somewhere next to the Deleware river.



They hope to raise $5,000 dollars for autism awareness. Please continue to track their progress via the link below!



Good Luck

-R.J.B.

2 comments:

  1. 7/11/10
    Hey RJ

    Too bad you couldn't hit your goal this summer as planned.... It was a great effort for a great cause! What you experienced along the way I'm sure was priceless and I hope you have a chance next year to pick up where you left off and complete the trip.

    Your vision, commitment, and effort is commendable....I'm proud of you man!

    See you soon!

    Steve Oistad
    Troop 710
    Goochland, VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve! I really Appreciate the words of encouragement! It means a lot to me.

    Thanks Again,

    ReplyDelete