Friday, July 9, 2010

Cassoday,KS to Newton,KS/Witchta,KS (Last day till next year)


Today will be my last day of riding. I need to return home to take care of some college work and review some material for my classes this fall. While I am deeply frustrated by not finishing the journey this year. I am already planning for a trip from Newton,KS to Francisco,CA. I plan to bike with a larger number of cyclists or I may make the trip fully supported with my friend Donald Breckinridge (a stage 4 cancer survivor)who also plans to cross the county next year through the Lance Armstrong foundation. Please continue to check back to the blog for future updates of pictures, videos, etc. Courtesy of Fruit 66.

A special thanks goes out to all of my supported and contributors who have made this trip possible.

The alumni, the school and its faculty, the Faison School, Troop 710,Maya Cycle in Canada, loud truck gummies, the University Bike Center, Contes Bikes, The UPS Shop in Cary Town, the touring store.com, Dan Pinell’s Bikes,Fruit 66 of Richmond,Continental Cyclery, Bike the US for MS, Phoenix Cycles, and the many others.



THANKS!!

-RJ B

1 comment:

  1. RJ -
    congratulations on a job well done. Not many individuals would even consider such an undertaking, much less plan and then execute the trip. You cause is noble. Bravo! As Cubs Fans all over the world are famous for saying "wait 'til next year"! Good luck with school.
    Coach White

    ReplyDelete